Sunday, November 3, 2013

I am your Delhi Metro ..

I wake up daily at 6 in the morning
May it be joy or mourning..
I do not get any leaves
My job is to run, everyone believes.

Students run into me with their notes
“Hurry” is all that floats..
I carry people within no time
And their journey is not one-time.

Office people wait a long to embrace me
But I can’t offer everyone a seat, I agree..
All settles, and I try settling too
On the way people come and bid adieu.

I witness a number of things
Both people without and with wings..
Many start their love life
And successful ones turn to a wife.

Many are lost in their books
And many play game of crooks..
Many just peep to see a glimpse of someone
For other life has just begun.

Morning all well dressed and in hurry
Evening is tired and smelly..
Most with their earphones on
And this way it turns dusk to dawn..

People become friends here
And few just seer..
Few take a nap or starts snoring
And few are just busy in playing..

I have witnessed many fights
And also many love invites
Business deals also lights up
And rest…Not in my cup.

All gets irritated when I take rest
“Inconvenience is deeply regretted”, I addressed..
Without me all comes to halt
But I am always taken as default.

They unknowingly put scratches and hurt me
Curse me although I am not free..
Love me, I will always help you
Otherwise your life will screw.

I am always there for you
And you are always for me
I am your friend in pain and gain
I am your Delhi metro Train….










4 comments: