Wednesday, December 25, 2013

For the one who is best!!

For someone who always stood by me
Who is more than a friend to me
God bless you and remain charming
Hey this is for you darling..

The way we grew together
The way we used to fight
And the coziness in cold weather
May your future shine bright..

I still remember those school days
Those complain from your friends
Your First rank made me raise
And your praise it would extend..

Waking up early in the morning
Waiting for the bus in the chilly season
Then holding hands and walking
You are the best, simply no reason..

Remember your first so called crush
That so called Bengali guy
Just a cute face with a blush
And your friends would spy..

Then together at a new place
Now in different schools
Me now busy in rat’s race
Now you, queen of fools.. :P

You and your stupid deeds here
And that “DIARY”, full of *&^%
Laughter in me, I could only hear
You were in *&^% , a kind of :P

Finally City of joy calling you
And Capital calling me
You are always best in whatever you do
And we are twins, people agree!!!

Six years between us , very long time
Still people say we are the same
My equal partner in crimes
You will soon get name and fame..

There is no better friend than a sister

And there is no better sister than you…


No comments:

Post a Comment