Friday, April 15, 2011

Aamke aamar moton thakte deo..


Let me live my life...




Please let me lead my own life
I have my own  space for myself
I am not bothered about what I could not achieve.
Abundance would ruin my life.


In your obscure world
If you wish, you can float like a speck of dust
I am not going to dip into the future. 


My world is shattered 
Still I am scripting my own survival tale.
I am no longer game for her midnight tantrums
So I am trying hard to get on the shore. 

If one early morning you re-discover your  love for me,
Dont stretch your arms for me
As I wont be there by your side.
Dont turn on the lights for me
I have got lost in the sea of humanity in this railway station.
I wont be back by the last train.


Your world is moving around  your ambitions.
If you could ever squeeze out time, please ponder (over)
Whether i really feature in your 
scheme of affairs. 
In your materialistic world,
I dont want to be treated like those vegetables withering in the cold (in fridge )
Or a speck of dust floating in a  glass of water.





Bengali song translated

No comments:

Post a Comment