Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FRIENDS

F.R.I.E.N.D.S
My first step outside my home
Saying hello to someone unknown
Without knowing each other
Started playing, not at all to bother…
The process started further
And our gang increased, altogether
Meeting now became a routine
And always to play we were keen…
All started going to school
All different, but it was cool
Still 6 o’clock playing is fixed
And feelings they were mixed...
More came into life as friends
Initially they helped with pens
Later we started sharing secrets
Always enjoyed as birds in forests…
Shifting to high school friends departed
With mixed reaction again to get started
New ones added to my life
With new color, no reason to strife…
Now very few are true
Maximum busy in career as they grew
But still remain close to heart
Although we were miles apart…..
Again departing, joining college
Real fun along with knowledge
No one knows where time passes
No tension to attend the class..
Old friends remain gold
Always in contact and missing those
Thanks to engineers who gave phone
Give a chance always to remain known…
Now all apart
In their own world
I always miss my friends
I don’t know when I will meet them
There is lot to talk.lot to share, lot to be happy…

I miss those games with them
I miss those fight bringing tears
I miss those borrowing pens
I miss those endless gossips
I miss those laughs without reason
I miss those long walks
I miss those late night chats
I miss those b’day calls
I miss those sharing secrets
I miss my friends….
I miss my friends….
I will always miss them….

Parmita biswas

6 comments:

  1. wow..great one!!....keep up the good work girl :)

    priyanka

    ReplyDelete
  2. kewl yr....senti kr diya...mast likha h :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!.. n Indeed heart-touching... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh,, dats really nice...,i wish i cud be dr on behalf of all ur frnz.. but sm places r nvr taken by smbdy els..i wish u get lot of happiness ..

    ReplyDelete