Thursday, August 5, 2010

MY LOVE..

My love

Why do I love it so much?
Always with me, giving a touch
I am just fond of it
Never leaving me, may remain a bit
It never gives me satisfaction
May be going on a function
I am with it the whole night
But morning I want it by a fight
It leaves me after a bath
But again with me after a path
Lectures make it my best friend
May it is a trend
I always wanted it to be with me
Always a companion, in free
It never let me study
It also makes me very moody
No one wants me to be with it
But I love it, being with it is a habit
Teachers give a speech in front
I am always about to faint
It always calls me towards itself
But I can’t ignore and be with myself
Late night parties, all in fun
But someone never leaves me, it’s the one
Someone says books are best companion
But no, it’s always on
It can never leave me alone
I am confident, and can be shown
Can anyone guess who is this?
I think yes, and all students have a hint
Its my love and will remain love
It is my favorite sleep,sleep,sleep…………

Parmita Biswas

3 comments: