Wednesday, August 18, 2010

JUST AFTER LEAVING COLLEGE

A new  hope
The last goodbye from college,
Entering into world of knowledge.
With mix feelings saying bye,
Now you get a chance to fly.
From past four years waiting for this day,
But never prepared in this way.
Suddenly friends were apart,
All were ready to give a new start.
Left my college, left my friends,
Wish all this could extend.
With tears in my eyes,
Consoling others, everyone tries.
For past 20 years studying only for a job,
And now in fear, if we probe.
After college home is wonderful feeling,
But friends, I am still missing.
Lot of love, full of care, yummy food,
Its my sweet home, I can conclude.
Every second my friends are with me,
Sometimes I feel lonely in the sea.
Now  days are passing by,
Tough days are coming nearby.
I hope all remain same even after,
All friends with me with a cute laughter.
Parmita Biswas..

1 comment:

  1. chakri chede de, badi te eshe poem leakh aur publish korte diye de...

    ReplyDelete